1. Has an accurate view of himself, his weakness and strength.
2. Is willing to serve people.
3. Cares for people and values their opinions.
4. Knows job well.
5. Is committed and focused in his work.
6. Has excellent skills in communication.
7. Is able to tolerate stress and tension.
8. Can lead and influence the group.
9. Has self-control and discipline.
10. Chooses the best decisions for his company and people.
1 Corinthians 9:24, 26
“Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.”
“I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:”